Monday 24 November 2014

Hair Rehab!

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't post last week, I've been getting busy at work now as its coming up to christmas I've been working pretty much every day.

This week I was going to do a video tutorial on my daily make up routine, I still might if I get a chance so keep an eye out :) now I had to think of something else to write about I know this is meant to a make up blog but I also want to talk about other beauty products so am changing it to a beauty/fashion blog!

I have used hair extensions for a while now, normally only when I go out but recently I have changed hair colour so didn't really want to buy more or colour my extensions so I ordered a hair piece from Lauren Pope's range at Hair Rehab London, I ordered the syn wrap ponytail in Blondette, it arrived today after ordering it friday and I am really happy with it! I was unsure what colour I would need so sent a photo to their colour match service and they emailed back with the colour I should get, the colour they recommended was perfect! 

The ponytail is easy to apply, you simply put your hair up in a pony tail,  slide the clip in, wrap the ponytail round and clip the extra bit of hair so it looks natural. The particular hair piece I got you can buy online at http://www.hairrehablondon.com I got mine for less than £30 with postage&packaging. 

I will post a better photo Sunday night on my twitter and will include in next weeks blog so you can see what it looks like properly! Hope you decide to buy something from them, I highly recommend it! 


Lydia ✌️


No comments:

Post a Comment