Friday 20 March 2015

Miss Hampshire 2015

Hey! :) 

This is just a quick blog to ask you to check out my sisters blog, she recently competed in the Miss Hampshire final unfortunately she didn't win however she did get placed in the top 7! She done really well considering it was her first year competing they barely make the final.

She is going in for it again next year and has to write a blog explaining what she has done this year, what she is planning on doing next year and about her experience throughout it all so I'd really appreciate it if you kept an eye out for her blog too :) 

http://misshampshireisobelle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/my-eco-dress.html

I'm going to post again next week, I've been majorly busy with my new job - I found out so far this month I've done 75 hours overtime aswell as my 7 hour a week contract! 

Have a good week :) 

Lydia ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment