Saturday 29 August 2015

Sorella Beauty.

Hey! 

Me and my sister, Isobelle, are currently trying to set up our own beauty business called Sorella Beauty. We are both very excited about this as it will give us a chance to do the things we love on the side of our normal jobs and hopefully eventually we can do it full time. 

I am going to be doing the make up for Sorella Beauty, I am booked onto a course at the end of September where I will be able to expand my skills and knowledge. I am currently buying new make up and practising on friends on family and I'm absolutely loving it! 

We have made up business cards and leaflets using Vistaprint and the quality of them are amazing, I would definitely recommend them to get any products you need printing or designing. Along with all the make up I have been buying I also treated myself to a case so it looks more professional and its easier to carry my equipment around in, I got the case from eBay and it was delivered to me within 2 days - its so cute! 

This blog is mainly to try and get some advertisement for the business, so please give out Facebook page a like! 

https://www.facebook.com/SorellaHairBeauty?

Thanks for reading! 

Lydia ✌️



No comments:

Post a Comment