Monday 27 October 2014

Hey guys :) 

I decided I'm going to be posting a new blog weekly, this is because I don't want to run out of things to say and plus where I'm new to this I want to try and make these blogs as good as possible! 

I hope you've had a good week and maybe took my last tip about having a no make up day into consideration, remember you're not going to see results straight away so give it time. 

This weeks tip is for everyone but people with oily skin, like myself, will benefit most from this. I always use a loose powder on top of my make up, especially on my t zone, however I now put powder on before I put my primer and make up. I do this because it helps your make up stay on longer and also will soak up some of the oil your skin produces and make it less visible. I have found this really helps so give it a try and let me know what you think :) 

Also I'm thinking of doing a youtube tutorial of my daily make up...

Remember to follow me on twitter @LydiaCoopster

Lydia ✌️

PS- Happy sweet 16 to my friend Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment