Thursday 22 January 2015

Aussie hair.

Hey! 

This week's blog is about Aussie hair products, I actually found that I won't go back to any other products after using these. They have made my hair come back to life in a short amount of time. 

I have been dying my hair since I was in year 4, my mum used to put highlights in it and then as I got older I wanted to experiment with different colours - I went from dark brown to blonde then decided I wanted blue in it, after blue I went back to blonde then not long later I wanted my hair dip dyed pink so I had that, which ended up damaging my hair so much! (wouldn't recommend it) 

I have recently had my hair dyed back to a brown with a few blonde bits, when the pink was growing out the ends of my hair broke off I discovered 'Aussie'. I first of all discovered the '3 minute miracle reconstructor deep conditioner' I used it once a week for and slowly started to notice the difference it was making to my hair. Eventually my hair has got back to its normal condition, its started to grow longer again and I make sure I have it cut every 6-8 weeks to make sure it stays healthy. 

My sister works in a salon and a customer came in with a bag of Aussie products, my sister doesn't use Aussie so gave them to me and they've also helped my hair. The one I'm using at the moment is called 'Colour Mate' I use both the shampoo and conditioner and it has left my hair feeling silky smooth. Colour Mate has peach extract in so your hair will be smelling lovely too! As usual I will post all links at the end of the blog :) 







You can either buy these products from
Boots The Chemist - prices ranging : £4.69-£5.99
Superdrug - prices ranging : £0.99-£5.99
Savers- £0.99-£5.99 (I always get my products from Savers as they work out cheaper per bottle, today I bought the shampoo and conditioner both for £5.98, from the other stores they charge £4.49 per bottle)

Thanks for reading! 

Lydia ✌️

Links:
http://www.aussiehair.com/uk/products/3-minute-miracle-reconstructor.php
http://www.aussiehair.com/uk/products/colour-mate-conditioner.php

P.S- don't forget you can follow me on twitter @LydiaCoopster and Instagram @Coopsterrr

No comments:

Post a Comment