Wednesday 14 January 2015

Undress Me Too.

Hey Guys! 

I have decided for this weeks blog to do a review on MUA's eyeshadow palette, Undress Me Too, this is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes to wear and it if it were in a save, spend or splurge it would definitely be in save as its only £4! You can buy MUA products from Superdrug or at the MUA website, I will post the link at the end. 

I discovered the Undress Me Too palette over a year ago when I was doing a make up photography shoot and didn't want to spend a lot of money as I was a student at the time and was using the make up on my models. I then discovered how well the make up stayed on and also the tones you can create with the different colours in the palette. 

The colours I would use when I use Undress Me Too, the white palette, are:
Shy
Lavish
Tranquil
Exposed
Reveal
Wink
Obsessed




I tend to use these colours because they are a mix of light and dark browns, which I've found bring out my eyes more (I have bluey/green eyes), at first I would only use one colour but then I wanted to experiment and discovered you could blend the colours to make different tones and effects with the eyeshadows. You can also get another eyeshadow palette, which is similar colours, called Undress Me (the black palette). 

This is they eye make up I like to create, its quick and easy to create and only takes 3 colours to do! 
Lavish, Exposed and Obsessed - to finish the look off I add the They're Real Benefit Eyeliner, of course this is optional, and mascara. 



I hope you like this post! MUA is a really good brand and is a good option for those of you who can't afford expensive/branded make up, its a good alternative from the Benefit 'Goodies a go-go'. 

Lydia ✌️

http://www.muastore.co.uk


2 comments: